Home Insulation Services
for the Midland, TX Area
If you're building a new custom home or have recently replaced the roof on your existing home, you will need a skilled insulation contractor to step in and set your house up for ideal comfort and energy-efficiency. Solid Rock Insulation LLC provides high-quality residential insulation services for homeowners throughout Midland, TX and the surrounding areas.
Insulation works to keep the outdoor elements from affecting the inside of your home. It is useful for improving indoor air quality, reducing condensation and humidity, preventing the spread of fires, soundproofing, and much more. Learn more below about the various types of insulation we offer, then give us a call to schedule your attic or wall insulation service!
Our Residential Insulation Services
• Spray Foam Insulation: Spray foam is a very popular type of insulation because it provides added frame support to boost a building's structural integrity. Its air-tight seal will give your house high heat resistance and minimal air infiltration.
• Fiberglass Insulation: The most widely used form of insulation for decades, fiberglass is an economical option that is easy to install and good for the environment. Fiberglass remains in place in the long run rather than settling over time as its fibers put pressure against each other, leading to greater strength.
• Blown-In Insulation: A long hose is used to blow small pieces of confetti-like material into walls which can settle in to fill any small crevices against air leaks. This method is commonly employed when older buildings need an insulation update as the job can be performed very easily on existing walls.
• Cellulose Insulation: Cellulose is made from paper to create a thick and clump consistency which lends itself to conforming around any protruding obstacles in a space. Some types of cellulose use moisture to function like spray foam insulation while loose-fill cellulose is blown into walls dry.
Benefits of Attic Insulation
- Saves Money - Insulating your attic reduces the energy required to cool or heat your home. This, in turn, saves you money on your energy bills.
- Keeps Your Home's Temperature Stable - If your home is under-insulated or not insulated at all, it can cause extreme fluctuations in temperature in your home. Attic insulation can help control drafts and regulate the temperature in your home.
- Improves Air Quality - Pollutants can enter your home through your roof and attic. Installing insulation in your attic helps to prevent pollutants such as dirt, mold, radon, and smoke from entering your home.
- Prevents Winter Ice Dams - Ice dams are not good for any home's roof. Attic insulation can reduce or prevent damaging ice dams from forming on your roof.